Nursing Homes & Assisted Living Facilities Behavioral Heath Services
- Our multidisciplinary clinical teams integrate both pharmacological and behavioral interventions. We emphasize assessing and understanding the origins of behavior, and using non-pharmacological treatments whenever possible.
- Mental health assessment tools, including the results of memory care evaluations and neurocognitive tests, guide the development of individualized treatment plans utilizing evidence-based practices.
- Medication management teams monitor the use of psychotropic drugs, and help your facility be compliant with federal guidelines around Gradual Dose Reduction (GDR).
- Reduce re-hospitalizations with proactive behavioral interventions and mental health care on-site in your facility.
- Educational in-service programs are designed to help your staff build skills, confidence, and effectiveness for elderly mental health care.
Care first is a leading provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states. We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments through a multidisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
Care First partners with many skilled nursing and assisted living facilities throughout the Northeast states, providing high quality and consistent behavioral health services, to improve the mental health of your residents. Our clinicians work closely with your existing facility services including nurses, social services departments, and Primary Care Physicians, to optimize elderly mental health services and provide proactive behavioral health care.
152 Livingston Avenue,
New Brunswick,New Jersey. 08901
Psychiatry & TMS SPECIALISTS
Electronic Health Records (EHR)
Healthcare providers across the country are transitioning to an electronic health record (EHR) system as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requirements.
EHRs are the next step in the continued progress and delivery of healthcare that can strengthen the relationship between clinicians and patients. Our Electronic Health Record (EHR) secure repository system has been tested and selected for Long-Term Care professionals to enhance access and documentation of critical information while improving quality, enhancing regulatory compliance, efficiency, timeliness, and ensure the communities we serve receive the best possible integrated care.
Benefits of EHR
- Provides pertinent clinical information
- Easy-to-read patient encounter documentation includes accurate, complete, and detailed clinical notes
- Secure repository provides file storage, encryption, and protection of personal health information
- Facility administration authorizes designated team members ability to access secure records
- Access up-to-date records decreases facility vulnerability to state survey issues
- 24/7 access to readable, searchable, never deleted patient records
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) compliant