Care First Medical group provides caring, individualized treatment that enables our patients to find relief from their pain (emotional and physical), medication management issues and problems with alcohol and prescription medications. We are an evidence-based medical practice, meaning that we use the most current medical research and advanced pharmacology to address each patient’s needs.
We work primarily on an outpatient basis so that our patients can experience minimal disruption to their personal and professional lives while they heal. When necessary for inpatient intervention, patients are housed in local boutique hotels. We have exceptional psychological services to complement our medical approach. When appropriate, we also recommend nutritional support, exercise and integrative healing methods including: acupuncture, medication and massage therapy from our trusted network of professionals.
What Makes Care First Medical Group Unique?
- Personalized Care
- We Work with Your Schedule
- Outpatient Medical Clinic
- Alternatives to Mainstream Medications
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Help With Many Types Of Addictions, Including Alcohol Abuse and Prescription Medication Addiction
If you feel that our Psychiatry or our addiction services might be right for you or someone you love, please contact Care First Medical Group for a confidential initial consultation. Phone 848-667-5225
- Services at every level of medical intensity are available: Scheduled in-office appointments, supervised in-home therapy, treatment with one-on-one 24-hour care, and hospitalization if needed (usually very short-term for inpatient intensive detox). Dr. Wassef is on staff at Christ Hospital Jersey city, NJ.
- Over 10 years of practical experience leading to new techniques of introducing Suboxone (buprenorphine) and Vivitrol ® for the treatment of chemical dependency.